We acknowledge that our staff are the heart & the future of our company. We are constantly looking for committed people to become part of our team
CAREERS AT BCHARMD
We acknowledge that our staff are the heart & the future for our company. As our brand continues to grow we are always seeking to find experienced, passionate & committed people to become part of our team.
PART TIME STYLIST / SALES
We are looking for an upbeat, fashion forward individual to join our team.
Based at our Boutique in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Must be flexible with working hours.
Retail experience in a similar boutique environment essential.
Must be proficient with social media.
Immaculate personal standards essential.
Confident and approachable.
Self motivated with initiative.
Must be happy working alone or as part of a team.
Reliable with excellent time keeping.
Immediate start date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We now are seeking a self motivated, confident and experienced sales and business development manager to join our B2B (wholesale) side of the business.
Application deadline 30th November 2018.
Must be available to start Mid December 2018.
- Full time permanent position at our Head Office in Northumberland.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively both in-person and over the telephone.
- Responsible for developing new business leads, maximising our wholesale network both regionally, nationally and globally.
- Provide admin support to the marketing team.
- Managing field sales effectively.
- Must be passionate about meeting people, building strong relationships and managing each b2b account.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets through effective planning.
- Attending trade shows both in the UK & Overseas.
- Developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Networking and showcasing to potential and current clients.
- Strong background in field and b2b sales within the fashion/accessories industry.
- Must have a clean, UK driving licence.
- Professional approach to sales.
- High degree of self motivation.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work to sales targets.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Flexible working attitude with good work ethic.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Brand loyalty.
- Passion for style and accessories is also a must-have.
- Competitive basic salary with attractive commission structure (to be discussed at interview stage).
- Company car
- Business mobile phone
Please email CV to email@example.com